- River du Sud ( 34 km ), which has its own basin with affluents. This basin has got a nature reserve typical of the region wetlands (Rivière du Sud nature reserve, 38 ha swampland).
- River des Hurons ( 33 km ), which has its own basin with affluents. This basin is an agricultural basin, with 30% of the cultivation for corn, and 10% of it for soya.
- Ruisseau de la Barbotte : This little river is located in a wetland and its banks are unstable in some places. It is often flooded.
- Ruisseau Raimbault : This little river has its source in Mont-Royal.
- Rivière Lacolle ( 24 km ), which has its own basin with affluents. It has a 1,99m/km slope, and its area is mainly used for agriculture.
- Rivière L'Acadie ( 82 km ), which has its own 530 km ² basin with affluents. It has a gentle slope of 0,90 m/km . It flows in the mouth of the Chambly Basin and its area is also used mainly for agriculture.